Pallet rack beams are most commonly used for industrial storage, warehouse applications, and retail storefronts. The adaptability, versatility, and durability under heavy loads make pallet beams a necessary choice. By using them your warehouse can obtain an open design, making inventory checks and item retrieval extremely easy.
Heavy-duty steel rails connect to the teardrop uprights to form a secure level of pallet storage.
- Steel construction supports heavy loads
- Steel construction increases safety
- Saves floor space
- Bolted to ground for added stability and security
- Numerous accessories on the market to customize your specific needs
- Adjustable, to grow with your space
- Low maintenance
- In the event of pieces being damaged or breaking, replacements are available
- Easy assembly
- Ready for immediate shipment
Make an investment that will help save money and increase efficiency in the long term by choosing pallet rack beams for your warehouse. Pallet rack beams are a versatile and low-maintenance option that can increase storage space while offering stability and security that is necessary, no matter what you sell.
Pallet rack beams are extremely easy to assemble and set up, despite their size and weight. The frames are welded together so that all that is required on your part to set up is to insert the load bearing studs form the step beam into the teardrop shaped slots of the upright. Then, you will need to apply pressure so that the beams lock into the channels. In order to relocate your beams and shelves, use a rubber mallet to disengage the locked studs. Tap the step beam and pop it out of the teardrop opening.