Please contact us for more information.
A warehouse mezzanine system is an elevated floor/platform installed between the floor and ceiling with stairways leading to different levels of the mezzanine or the top of the structure. Many of these are free-standing steel structures that can be taken apart and moved easily.
Mezzanines are an effective way to solve floor space clutter by utilizing the overhead space in your warehouse. If you feel like you’re “outgrowing” your facility, a mezzanine is a great solution to increasing your space without having to move.
If your business is growing, there are many advantages to adding a mezzanine floor to your warehouse, including:
- Utilizes existing overhead space
- Prefabricated stairs and accessories to ease the installation
- Can easily support conveyor systems, equipment parts or products
- Increases storage space
- Provides easy access for material handling
- Can easily be relocated at a later date
By installing a mezzanine, you will save on the cost and inconvenience of moving to a new property.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.